STRATEGIES FOR INCREASED SECURITY AND REDUCED RISK
Unauthorized intrusions create serious problems for your business. To avoid unwanted intrusions Cadre offers comprehensive and expert analysis that yields the most appropriate strategies and infrastructure design to manage your information security.
Combined with Cadre's Assessment Services, your organization can guarantee the most reliable and trusted security policies, procedures and controls are in place to best protect your information.
You can expect:
- Expert security engineers
- Best-of-breed security vendor certifications
- Comprehensive analysis, documentation and recommendations
- Network evaluation and baseline assessment
- Performance review
- Comprehensive project management
- Strategy mapping
- Secure network design
- Audit change control procedure
- Security policy development
MAKING THE COMPLEX SIMPLE
Implementing a security system requires a defined, comprehensive process for installation and configuration that is both repeatable and measurable. Having performed thousands of installations, Cadre has developed a plan that simplifies the process and allows for faster, more efficient implementation and integration.
Cadre's veteran engineers utilize a three-phase approach that reviews and documents your existing security network, establishes a plan to install, configure and test the new system, and follows up after installation to confirm network security and ensure that you are completely satisfied.
Implementation and Integration Planning
- Site Assessment — review current security policies, network architecture, business and project goals, and solution requirements
- Review Statement of Work — establish a common understanding of the project and ensure the scope of the project is still adequate to meet your needs
- Develop Implementation and Integration Plan — based on your environment's size, complexities, solution requirements and your needs
- Design Validation and Testing Plan — ensures success of the overall project
- Create Project Schedule — allows for seamless team work with your resources
On-site Implementation and Integration
- Execute the Implementation and Integration Plan — install, configure, and integrate the solution according to the Implementation and Integration Plan
- Technical Knowledge Transfer — Cadre security engineers work with you to provide valuable hands-on experience and knowledge with the new solution as it is implemented and integrated into your environment
- Perform Validation and Testing — ensure the new solution is performing properly to meet your needs and solutions requirements
- Implementation and Integration Troubleshooting — resolve any open issue identified during the validation and testing
Post Implementation and Integration
- Prepare Custom Document — document all changes and special configuration modifications performed during the project
- Recommendations — present all recommendations for enhancing the security and functionality of the implemented and integrated solution
- Technical Follow-up — review completed work and answer any outstanding questions about the new solution
- Satisfaction Survey — ensures that you are 100% satisfied.