Security Assessments Lead
The Security Assessments Lead is responsible for the Assessment Program which includes overseeing external assessors, interpreting reports, managing projects and conducting vulnerability assessments.The individual should also be qualified to oversee projects, contracts, contractors, deadlines and deliverables.
- Oversee assessment service deliverables including vulnerability assessments, internal and external penetration tests, security risk assessments, PCI gap analysis, PCI Report of Compliance, and other assessments performed by qualified partners.
- Conduct, as lead assessor, vulnerability assessments, internal and external penetration tests (including physical access), risk assessments, and gap analyses.
- Deliver training classes or public presentations on security-related topics.
- Provide direction and engagement to clients on security surveys and environment checklists.
- Report on program metrics.
- Independently manage deliverables and relationships with assessment partners.
- Deliver assessment reports without supervision.
- Manage schedule of assessments independently and without delays.
- Work with sales reps and meet with client leadership to address assessment services.
- Write articles and blog posts on a regular schedule on current and engaging security topics.
- 2+ years experience conducting IT security assessments.
- Bachelor’s Degree or additional 4 years industry experience.
- Experience with Nessus and other security and vulnerability scanning software.
- Solid knowledge of networking and security systems; including routers, switches, firewalls, IDS/IPS, authentication systems, anti-virus, content filtering, log management, etc.
- Experience on both Microsoft & Unix operating systems.
- Excellent written and verbal skills with public speaking and presentation ability.
- Advanced knowledge of computer and network security techniques and methodologies
- CISA certification and / or CISSP certification
- Project management and / or supervisory experience
- Experience in training, adult education and / or adult learning
Submit your resume at email@example.com. Please only attach resumes in MS Word (.doc) or ASCII text (.txt) format.