Join Cadre and SecurityScorecard to discuss the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) tidal wave that has hit... Are you ready? Is your organization prepared for the extensive privacy requirements GDPR puts forth for any organization handling EU Data Subjects' personal Data? At this point, organizations must have a complete inventory of personal data and have conducted a DPIA against it. A handful of supervisory authorities have issued compliance guidelines, but your organizations must be able to assess compliance with this ambiguous regulation at any time. Many aspects of GDPR define the distinction between a data collector and a data processor, their respective responsibilities and compliance requirements. Those responsibilities will have an effect on the contracts you negotiate with third parties, the way in which you evaluate the risks involved with establishing a business relationship and the policies you develop to maintain compliance to the regulations.
Join this webinar to learn:
- More Information about GDPR and what the industry is experiencing to date
- What minimum requirements you should have had in place by May 25, 2018
- What you should plan to do for the next 12-18 months if you are not completely ready
- What the SEC Privacy Shield Program is and why you should self-certifiy
- How to continuously monitor vendor risk KPIs