Account Manager - Kentucky and Tennessee
Cadre Computer Resources is searching for a seasoned Account Manager to grow the Kentucky and Tennessee territories. Networking to find the right contact for the best-of-breed technology Cadre represents is a recipe for success. Networking and cold-calling are key to this position. Cadre’s approach to selling is very consultative so this style of selling must be instilled in this individual. The ideal candidate is a relationship builder with the ability to cultivate relationships going forward. You must have a minimum of 3 year's experience in selling Information Security and/or Network Infrastructure solutions.
- Prospect for new business
- Service existing accounts in the territory
- Upsell into accounts which are already customers of Cadre
- Work with our marketing team to plan vendor-related events in the territory and to create interest in those events
- Follow up on leads from our vendors in a timely fashion
- Set up appointments with C-level executives and deliver presentations created in collaboration with Cadre’s marketing team
- Maintain sales forecasts and sales plans
- Attend online training classes provided by Cadre’s partners in order to become familiar with, and certified to sell, their product lines.
- Join various security associations, such as ISSA and InfraGuard
Desired Skills and Experience:
- A great reputation in the industry and established relationships in many businesses in the targeted territory
- Basic knowledge of computer networks; how they are set up and what inherent risks threaten these networks
- Experience in selling services such as security assessments, training, and installation services
- Familiarity with a CRM solution
- A solid history of meeting or exceeding sales quotas
- A proven history of using several tools to open new accounts and cultivate relationships of legacy accounts
- Good presentation skills and the ability to facilitate meetings with vendors and clients
- Skills in putting together competitive quotes and responding to RFQ’s
The successful candidate will receive a base salary, as well as an uncapped commission plan and bonuses. The company has a competitive benefit plan which currently includes medical and dental insurance (paid partly by the employee), paid holidays and paid vacation.
Travel Required: 25%
Submit your resume at email@example.com. Please only attach resumes in MS Word (.doc) or ASCII text (.txt) format.